Further Links of Interest
- The BRAIN Initiative
- The Human Brain Project [Report to the European Commission]
- The American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS): Science and the Law
- New Judicial Branch Program at AAAS
- Neuroscience Boot Camp, University of Pennsylvania Center for Neuroethics and Society (The Research Network on Law and Neuroscience provides need-based financial aid in the form of a limited number of Neuroscience Training Stipends for applicants who do law-related work, including law professors, judges, prosecutors, defense attorneys, and others.)
- The Dana Foundation
- Gruter Institute for Law and Behavioral Research
- International Neuroethics Society
- Massachusetts General Hospital Center for Law, Brain & Behavior
- Neuroscience and Law Center, Fordham University
- The Stanford Program in Neuroscience and Society
- Society for Evolutionary Analysis in Law
- Society for Neuroscience
- Society for Social Neuroscience
International Law and Neuroscience Resources
- The Neurolaw Project (Oxford University)
- International Neurolaw
- European Association for Neuroscience and Law (EANL)
- European Center for Law, Science and New Technologies
- Swiss Network of Neuroscience, Ethics and Law (SNNEL)
- Australian Neurolaw Database
- DI.ME.CE (Law, Mind, Brain -- Italy)
- French Neurolaw
(To add to this list of programs, please email email@example.com
- JD/MA in Bioethics and Science Policy (Duke University)
- Focus Program on Neuroscience & Law (ASU Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law)
- The Initiative on Neuroscience and the Law at Baylor College of Medicine
- Social, Cognitive, and Affective Neuroscience (SCAN) Certificate (Center for Neuroscience & Society, University of Pennsylvania)
- Free Will, Responsibility & Punishment at the Institute of Philosophy, School of Advanced Study, University of London
- Moral Cognition, Neuroethics and Neurolaw (Macquarie University)
- University of Pennsylvania, Center for Neuroscience and Society, Law and Brain Student Group
- Stanford University Law School, SIGNAL: Stanford Interdisciplinary Group in Neuroscience and Law
- University of Southern California Neuroscience & Law Society
- Vanderbilt Interdepartmental Group in Law and Neuroscience
- University of California, Irvine School of Law, Neuroscience, Law, and Ethics Association
- Drexel University School of Law, NeuroLaw Student Group
Selected MacArthur Research Networks
John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
Research Network on Adolescent Development and Juvenile Justice (1997 - present).
Norms and Preferences Network (1997 - present).
Research Network on Mental Health and the Law (1988 - 2001).
Research Network on Early Experience and Brain Development (1998 - present).
Research Network on Mind-Body Interactions (1989 - 2002).
Research Network on Psychopathology & Development (1994 - 2005).